Your Skin + Organic Herbal Steam = Healthy Skin
Whether you suffer from acne or have blemish-free skin, one of the best ways to cleanse facial pores is to steam your face. Herbal steaming removes bacteria and dirt from your pores. It also draws out buildup, softening blackhead and whitehead plugs so they gently release from the skin. Once your pores have opened and the dirt and debris have been eliminated, your clean pores can now better absorb products you might use, such as a face mask or serum. It enhances circulation.
Benefits of facial steaming
* Acts as a detoxifier
* Removes impurities
* Steam facial will open your pores to deep clean.
* Regular steam facial will help release all oil, dirt, bacteria, impurities and toxins from your skin.
* Increase blood circulation and will stimulate perspiration.
* Loosens up the unsightly and stubborn blackheads and whiteheads
* Prevent and reduce acne.
* Steam facial will open sinuses.
* Leave your skin soft and glowing.
Facial Steam Instructions:
1. Tie your hair back with headband or hair tie and wash your face with a mild cleanser.
2. Take large pot or vessel and boil some water in it.
3. Lower the flame and add in fresh herbs or just use some herbal tea bags.
4. Let the herbs steep in boiled water for 2 minutes.
5. Remove the water from the flame and carefully set aside on the table.
6. Lean over the water and drape a towel so that it covers your head and the pot.
7. For 5 to 7 minutes deeply breathe and relax until steam dissipates.
8. Rinse your face with cold water to close the pores.
9. With natural and light moisturizer you can moisturize your face.
Benefits of Bath Tea Soak
* Reduce stress,
* Soothe the skin
The herbs we choose are for their therapeutic offerings; such as softening, soothing muscles, stimulating circulation or drawing out infection
Uses as Bath Tea for:
1. Relaxation: Perfect for the end of a tough day; or to calm before one begins!
2. Softer Skin: Skin softening and healing herbs.
3. Sinus Soothing: This blend can aid respiration when you have a cold or allergies.
4. Back Pain: Herbs and salts to soothe the pain.*
5. Sore Tired Muscles: After a workout. mowing; or shoveling snow to soothe aches.
6. Stimulating: Gently stimulates both circulation and the nervous system.
Organic Rose Petals: Rose petals relax your body and refresh your skin after a long day.
Organic Lavender Buds: calms your nerves and rejuvenates your skin.
Organic Calendula Flowers: Soothing and healing for skin irritants and dry skin.
Organic Sage Leaves: Prevents stiff, sore muscles after a workout.
Organic Chamomile Flowers: Relieves pain and provides relief from insect bites.
Organic Pearls of Jasmine: Promotes relaxation.
Organic Rosemary: Promotes relaxation.
Organic Eucalyptus: Opens your lungs and helps you breathe.
Aromaology Herbal Sachets are available at www.aromaology.etsy.com